What is psychosexual and relationship therapy?
Psychosexual therapy is a. talking therapy that specialises in helping individuals and couples who experience Sexual Difficulties and / or Relationship Difficulties. Relationship and Sexual issues are sometimes considered too personal to discuss with friends or family and we live in a culture where you are expected to get it ‘right’ all the time in everything you do.
Psychosexual therapy could provide the safe space where you could freely explore issues that might have significant effect with your intimacy.
Find Out More
What type of sexual issues could psychosexual therapy help with?
- Erection difficulties
- Rapid or delayed ejaculation
- Difficulty to orgasm
- Arousal issues
- Low sexual desire
- Painful Sex
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Issues around sexuality
- Low Sexual Desire / Desire Discrepancy
- Sex education
- Sexual risk taking behaviour
- Porn use
- Communication difficulties
- Relationships in the digital age
- The pressures in different family configurations
- Working with individuals and couples where a medical diagnosis/treatment has had an impact on sexual wellbeing.
The treatment model is integrative and overall holistic which encourages healthy connection between body and mind. I might use a variety of therapeutic styles depending on your need.
I work with both individuals and couples.